Paul Kubic, MD
- Pediatric Pulmonologist
- Respiratory Conditions
- Sports-Related Pulmonary Problems
- Neuromuscular Disorders
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Medical School:
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis
- Internship, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis; Pediatric residency, Fairview University Medical Center, Minneapolis
- Pediatrics Ambulatory (with pulmonary emphasis), Fairview, University Medical Center, Minneapolis
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
Kubic PT et al Thoracopulmonary Neoplasia and Lung Complications of Childhood Cancer, Hillman BC. Pediatric Respiratory Disease, WB Saunders, Philadelphia, 1993.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, traveling, trekking, biking and generally staying active!
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.