Stephen Sundberg, MD
My Approach to Care
"The opportunity to care for children who have acute orthopedic issues or long-term challenges is a tremendous privilege. My role as a pediatric orthopedic surgeon is to partner with children and their families. It's my job to help families make very difficult decisions about their child's care by helping them understand the problem, the available treatment options, and the implications of those options. I work with the child, the family and other care team members to provide care at the highest level."
- Medical School:
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Orthopedics, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Pediatric Orthopedics, Adelaide Children's Hospital, Adelaide, Australia
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Orthopaedics
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society
- I enjoy literature, choral singing, fly fishing and alpine. In my spare time I also restore old cars.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.