The overarching mission of professional nursing is optimizing the health and well-being of patients and populations.
The mission of nursing research at Gillette advances this goal by:
- Promoting nurses' abilities to continuously integrate evidence-based knowledge into nursing practice.
- Advancing the generation of new knowledge through scholarly inquiry that focuses on:
- Populations receiving care at Gillette facilities.
- Patient- and family-centered processes.
- Innovative interventions and assessments.
Executive Leadership: Karen Brill, RN.