1. What is your position and role at Gillette? I started in February of 2014 as a nurse on the neurosciences unit at Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare.
2. Do you have a favorite Gillette story or memory? I have truly loved getting to know my coworkers and so many kids here at Gillette. One memorable story is when I was taking care of a three-year-old boy and he was throwing a fit about taking his meds in the morning. He loved Spiderman so I told him, "Spiderman has to take his medicine too. I'm going to go give him his medicine after you take yours." He took his meds right after that and the rest of the day was asking "Is it time for my Spiderman medicine yet?"
3. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? My hobbies are running, biking, trying new recipes, listening to country music, trying unique coffee shops (even though I have yet to learn to like straight-up coffee) and doing water sports any chance I get! Something new I've tried that I hope turns into a hobby is painting/refinishing furniture.
4. Do you have any children or pets? Nope! The family dog Zoe is still at my parents’ house.
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Where wouldn't I go is probably an easier question. But on the top of my list is Greece and going back to Africa. If I could live anywhere, it would probably be London.
6. What is one fun fact about you? My claim to fame is that I helped with a house for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I got within a foot of Ty Pennington and worked right alongside his crew.