Get Help Paying Your Gillette Bills

If you need Gillette services but can’t afford them, we’ll work with you on payment options. We evaluate each family’s situation based on income, assets and other resources. Our goal is to make each family’s payments manageable.

You might benefit from setting up a payment plan. And you might be eligible for the Gillette Assistance Program (GAP), our financial service for families who can’t afford the costs of care at Gillette. Just call a Gillette financial specialist at 651-325-2177 to learn more.

Any Gillette patient can apply for GAP. In fact, we encourage you to do so. That’s true whether or not you have health insurance. To request a GAP application, ask a Gillette financial specialist or any of your providers at Gillette.

You might also want to apply for a grant from UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation.

Why Gillette?

Because all children deserve a lifetime of amazing health care.

Why Gillette »