Gillette Publications for Medical Professionals
Gillette publishes two newsletters for health care providers and community health professionals.
A Pediatric Perspective
A Pediatric Perspective focuses on a wide range of topics in specialty pediatrics, orthopedics, neurology, neurosurgery and rehabilitation medicine.
- Joint Hypermobility: Normal Variation or Cause for Concern (Volume 22, Number 1, 2013)
- Care of Neurosurgical Shunts in the Primary Care Setting (Volume 22, Number 2, 2013)
- Evaluating a Child Who Has a Limp (Volume 22, Number 3, 2013)
- Diagnosing and Treating Deformational Plagiocephaly, Torticollis and Craniosynostosis in Infants (Volume 22, Number 5, 2013)
- Propranolol Is Treatment of Choice for Facial Hemangiomas or Those that Impair Function (Volume 20, Number 1, 2011)
- Sleep Terrors or Nocturnal Frontal Lobe Epilepsy? (Volume 20, Number 2, 2011)
- Management of Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries Has Evolved (Volume 20, Number 3, 2011)
- Using Psychotropic Medications to Treat Patients Who Have Disabilities (Volumer 20, 19, Number 4, 2011)
- Treating Clefts in Older Children (Volume 18, Number 1, 2009)
- Red Flags and Rules of Thumb: Sorting Out Developmental Delays (Volume 18, Number 2, 2009)
- Birth Brachial Plexus Injuries: An Update on Evaluation and Treatment (Volume 18, Number 3, 2009)
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis: Screening, Treatent and Referral (Volume 18, Number 4, 2009)
In Brief: Topics in Pediatric Orthopedics
In Brief is a resource for primary care providers developed by pediatric orthopedic specialists at Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare. The publication provides brief and useful descriptions of orthopedic conditions and associated diagnosis and care management.