Join the Jessie Haskins Legacy Society
When you make a planned gift to Gillette, you join the Jessie Haskins Legacy Society—a group of caring people who are committed to children who have disabilities.
Jessie Haskins’ Legacy
In the late 1800s, Jessie Haskins, a young woman who had a serious curvature of the spine, and Arthur Gillette, M.D. persuaded the Minnesota Legislature to fund a hospital dedicated to treating children with disabilities. That hospital would later become Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare.
You can help ensure that Jessie Haskins’ vision endures by joining the Jessie Haskins Legacy Society. When you do, you’ll join an important group of donors who will make a difference in the lives of children for years to come.
As a Jessie Haskins Legacy Society member you’ll receive:
- Regular updates about how Gillette continues to improve medical services for children and young adults who have disabilities
- An annual invitation to hear from Gillette’s leaders and medical staff about the latest medical advancements
- The knowledge that you’re making a meaningful gift that will have impact for years to come
Your gift can be a:
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Life Estate Reserved
- Property or Other Assets
Get More Information about Planned Gifts
If you'd like to learn more about these types of gifts, explore our information on Gift Planning.
Our gift planning information:
- Can help you understand gift options
- Can help you create your plan to meet your goals
- Provides examples of how your planned gift can benefit an organization like Gillette
- Features useful tools, such as an Online Wills Planner
Contact Us Today
Call today to learn more about the many options for making a planned gift to Gillette, 651-229-1726.