1. What is your position and role at Gillette? I am a Registered Nurse in the Neurosciences Unit.
2. Do you have a favorite story or memory from Gillette? Hosting prom on our unit for one of our patients.
3. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? I enjoy golfing, jogging, playing trumpet in a community band and spending time with my family and friends
4. Do you have any children or pets? Not yet, although my husband is campaigning for us to get a pug named Leon.
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Italy
6. What is one fun fact about you? I played trumpet with my now husband in the benchwarmerz for a summer in college (a small band that walks around and plays goofy and popular songs at Valleyfair).