Meet us Monday - Meet Jenny Bucka, R.N.
1. What is your position and role at Gillette? Do you have a favorite story or memory? I am a Registered Nurse in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. My favorite memories of my job include when patients we had in our unit come back to the PICU to visit either weeks, months, or years after their hospitalization and we see all the progress they have made. We typically only get to see them when they very sick, so it is so fun to see them closer to baseline.
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? My hobbies outside of work include, running, volunteering, golf, and reading.
3. Do you have any children or pets? I have no children or animals, but I have two nieces and one nephew and am currently loving the role of auntie!
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? If I could travel anywhere in the world I think I would go to Indonesia or any country in Southeast Asia. I have heard of many people having an incredible experience out there. The people in those countries have a reputation are very nice and hospitable. There is a lot of history in those areas and beautiful scenary.
5. What is one fun fact about you? One fun fact about me is that I have ran two full marathons, seven half marathons, and several other small races. I hope to run fifteen half marathons by the time I'm 30