1. What is your position and role at Gillette? Neuropsychologist and Supervisor of Psychology and Neuropsychology within the Department of Child and Family Services
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? I love spending time with family and friends, especially outdoors. I enjoy interactive sports — watching, coaching, or playing — from soccer, softball, and baseball to golf, tennis, and biking. On the flip side, I like taking it easy with reading, camp fires, and relaxing in the hammock along with just being around water — camping, canoeing, kayaking, and fishing.
3. Do you have any children or pets? We have been blessed with four children, the light of our lives. The kids watch over a few fish and like to name some of the yard animals as pets too!
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Anywhere around the Mediterranean Sea — we absolutely love Mediterranean food, culture, and gelato.
5. What is one fun fact about you? I biked and camped through Italy and Sicily after graduating from college.