Conferences and Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Gillette conferences attract national and international speakers and attendees who wish to collaborate with and learn from our experts. Many of our conferences also offer continuing medical education (CME) credit for medical professionals.
We also offer online presentations for primary care providers who wish to gain a deeper understanding of a variety of health care topics.
Upcoming Conferences and Courses
- Orthopedic and Orthodontic Management of Children With Cleft Palate: Impact on Speech - Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- Caring for Children Who Have Special Needs: Cerebral Palsy and Related Conditions - Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- Surgical Management of Speech in Children With Cleft Palate or Other Palatal Concerns - Tuesday, September 17, 2013
- Strategic Assessment and Management of Concussions - September 27, 2013
- Pediatric Plastics for the Primary Care Provider - Saturday, October 5, 2013
- Feeding and Nutrition for Infants With Cleft Palate - Monday, November 11, 2013
- Management of Musculoskeletal Conditions in Children and Adolescents - Friday, November 22, 2013
- Therapy Care Planning – Collaborative Applications for Pediatric Rehabilitation - Saturday, December 7, 2013
Because all children deserve a lifetime of amazing health care.Why Gillette »