Spina Bifida Management and the Importance of a Coordinated ClinicOriginal Release Date: April 5, 2022 | Expiration Date: April 5, 2025
Successful completion of this enduring activity includes watching the webinar in its entirety and completing every question of the post-webinar assessment/evaluation.
At the completion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Define the etiology and incidence of various myelodysplasias.
- Review early and ongoing management and treatment options.
- Discuss levels and functional prognosis.
- Recognize associated conditions.
- Utilize appropriate care guidelines.
- Recognize transition to adulthood challenges and best practices.
- Discern long-term outcomes in spina bifida.
By registering for this webinar, you will be added to receive marketing communications around provider education and patient referrals, you may unsubscribe at any time.