On This Page
Single Event Multilevel Surgery (SEMLS)
As one of the nation’s Best Children’s Hospitals in pediatric orthopedics, Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare is a leader in providing orthopedic single-event multilevel surgery (SEMLS). During a single SEMLS intervention, we can correct multiple bone and soft tissue problems using the expertise of a highly skilled orthopedic surgery team.
Why Choose Gillette?
- Gillette is one of the nation’s Best Children’s Hospitals in pediatric orthopedics.
- Our specialists can correct multiple soft tissue and and bone problems during one intervention—often resulting in fewer surgery visits and less rehabilitation time.
- We offer one of the nation’s largest teams of pediatric orthopedists, which allows our surgeons to specialize in specific parts of the body and in highly complex procedures.
- Our facilities and technology—including state-of-the-art surgery suites and one of the nation’s first and busiest centers for gait and motion analysis—are designed specifically for your needs.
- We believe that people who have disabilities deserve a lifetime of excellent health care—from birth through adulthood.
Publications and Resources
Gillette offers resources to help families understand and prepare for orthopedic single-event multilevel surgery (SEMLS). We want you to feel prepared and supported throughout your experience with us.
Find out how we're moving Ellie forward.Read Ellie's Story