We welcome calls from those who wish to learn more about our services or connect with our mission. Below you’ll find contact information for patients, referring physicians, news media and the public.
For job inquiries, visit our Careers section for more information and to view open positions. To make a donation to Gillette, visit Ways to Give to learn how you can help. For specific locations, visit our Locations page.
For Patients Making Appointments
Make An Appointment
Speak to a Telehealth Nurse (Existing Patients Only)
Call to speak to a Gillette nurse for urgent questions or concerns about symptoms you or your child are experiencing now.
Please call between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- Brain Injury and Concussion: 651-310-1872
- Cerebral Palsy: 651-290-8712
- Craniofacial and Plastic Surgery: 651-310-1884
- Epilepsy and Seizures: 651-310-1884
- Hydrocephalus: 651-290-8712
- Juvenile Arthritis and Related Conditions: 651-310-1872
- Neuromuscular Conditions: 651-310-1872
- Neuropalliative Care: 651-310-1872
- Orthopedics: 651-290-8712
- Rett Syndrome: 651-310-1884
- Sleep Health: 651-310-1872
- Spina Bifida: 651-310-1884
- Spinal Cord Injury: 651-310-1872
Gillette Patient Financial Representative
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Health Information Services
- Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Health Information Services Main Phone Number
- Release of Medical Records Phone Number
- How to Release Medical Records
Main Gillette Phone Number
Main Gillette Mailing Address
Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare
200 University Avenue East
Saint Paul, MN 55101
We welcome your comments, compliments and concerns. Call us, email us, or submit your feedback or concerns using the secure form at the bottom of this page.
Quality, Patient Safety and Accreditation Phone