We welcome calls from those who wish to learn more about our services or connect with our mission. Below you’ll find contact information for patients, referring physicians, news media and the public.
For job inquiries, visit our Careers section for more information and to view open positions. To make a donation to Gillette, visit Ways to Give to learn how you can help. For specific locations, visit our Locations page.
For Patients Making Appointments
Make An Appointment
Schedule a Pediatric Expert Consult
An online appointment that lets you see an expert in rare and complex pediatric conditions and get advice on what to do next. No referral necessary.
Speak to a Telehealth Nurse (For Existing Patients)
Call to speak to a Gillette nurse for urgent questions or concerns about symptoms you or your child are experiencing now.
Schedule a Quick Care Clinic Visit (For Existing Patients)
For patients that have been seen within the last three years, from infancy through age 25, who have minor health issues.
- Brain Injury and Concussion: 651-310-1872
- Cerebral Palsy: 651-290-8712
- Craniofacial and Plastic Surgery: 651-310-1872
- Epilepsy and Seizures: 651-310-1872
- Hydrocephalus: 651-290-8712
- Juvenile Arthritis and Related Conditions: 651-310-1872
- Neuromuscular Conditions: 651-310-1872
- Neuropalliative Care: 651-310-1872
- Orthopedics: 651-290-8712
- Rett Syndrome: 651-310-1872
- Sleep Health: 651-310-1872
- Spina Bifida: 651-290-8712
- Spinal Cord Injury: 651-310-1872
We welcome your comments, compliments and concerns. Call us, email us, or submit your feedback or concerns using the secure form at the bottom of this page.
Quality, Patient Safety and Accreditation Phone