On This Page
At Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare, our urologists test for and treat kidney and bladder concerns related to disabilities and complex conditions such as spina bifida, spinal cord injuries and muscular dystrophy.
Through Gillette Lifetime Specialty Healthcare, our urologists also care for patients whose needs—including those related to sexuality and reproduction—continue into adulthood.
Why Choose Gillette?
- Our urologists are experts who understand the unique needs of children, teens and adults who have disabilities and complex injuries.
- We offer facilities and technology designed specifically for your needs.
- Our team of experts collaborates to provide comprehensive treatments.
- We believe the people who have disabilities deserve a lifetime of excellent health care—from birth through adulthood.
Gillette’s urology team is composed of experts who understand the unique needs of children, teens and adults who have disabilities and complex conditions. Our urology team collaborates with other Gillette specialists to plan and provide custom treatments for every patient.
Conditions We Treat
Our urologists evaluate and treat children, teens and adults who have bladder and kidney concerns associated with a wide variety of disabilities and complex conditions.
Some of the conditions that most often require urological care include:
- Cerebral palsy
- Muscular dystrophy and other neuromuscular conditions
- Spina bifida
- Spinal cord injury and related neurotrauma
For more information about the complex conditions we treat at Gillette, search Conditions and Care.
Tests and Treatments We Offer
As leaders in providing urological care for children, teens and adults, our specialists are committed to using the latest technology and techniques for diagnosis and treatment.
Some of the tests and treatments we offer include:
- Cystometrogram with electromyogram
- Cystourethrogram (voiding cystourethrogram)
- Intravenous pyelogram
For more information about the tests and treatments we offer at Gillette, search Conditions and Care.
Locations of Service
651-636-9443 or 800-578-4266 (toll free)Learn More »
Services vary by location. For all of our locations, visit Directions and Locations.
Because all children deserve a lifetime of amazing health care.Why Gillette »