St. Paul Campus
The Gillette St. Paul Campus offers our full range of specialties and services. Our facilities and technology are designed to support the unique needs of children, teens and adults who have disabilities and complex conditions.
We offer comprehensive outpatient services and inpatient (hospital) care for patients who have a wide variety of needs. We also assist families with extensive support services and spaces that promote relaxation and healing.
Parking & Special DirectionsParking is available in the Regions Hospital West Ramp—accessible at 640 Jackson Street, just south of University Avenue. The main entrance to Gillette is on Level D of the ramp, where we also offer complimentary valet parking. (Ramp fees still apply.)Get more parking instructions below...
Please check for Jackson Street construction updates that might affect your visit.
Additional Parking Instructions
- Parking Rate: We offer discounted parking for patients and their guests. To receive the discount, ask a representative at the main desk of any Gillette department to collect your parking sticker.
- Valet Parking: Complimentary valet parking is available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Ramp parking fees still apply.)Enter the Regions Hospital West Ramp (at 640 Jackson Street, just south of University Avenue) and drive to level D. After unloading, give your keys to the valet, who will give you a claim ticket and park your vehicle for you.
- Tall Vehicles: If your vehicle is taller than 7 feet, please pull up to the West entrance of Regions Hospital (at 640 Jackson Street, just south of University Avenue). Use the valet service at the main entrance. Ramp parking fees still apply, but you can receive the same discounted parking rate as if you parked in the West Ramp. Just ask a representative at the main desk of any Gillette department to collect your parking sticker.
- Accessible Parking: All of the parking spots on level D of Regions Hospital’s West Ramp are large enough for wheelchair-accessible vans. Additional patient parking is available on levels C, E and F. Those levels have accessible parking spaces near the hospital entrances, but they aren’t large enough for wheelchair-accessible vans. You must have an accessibility (handicap) sticker to park on level D or in any of the other accessible spaces in the ramp.
- Entering Gillette: Gillette’s main entrance is located on Level D of the Regions Hospital West Ramp. If you park on another level, take the North Elevators to the fourth floor to enter Gillette. If your instructions indicated that you should check in at the third-floor reception desk, take the North Elevators to the third floor.
Comprehensive Inpatient and Outpatient Services
Our St. Paul Campus offers inpatient and outpatient services for patients who have disabilities and complex conditions.
Our Care Team
Gillette attracts the nation’s top surgeons and physicians in numerous specialties. In addition, members of our medical staff collaborate with experts in a wide range of fields, including assistive technology and rehabilitation therapies.
Search for Providers »
We want you to feel prepared and supported throughout your experience with us. Whether we’re helping you plan your first visit or make the most of our services, we’re eager to show you that patients and families come first at Gillette.
Learn How You Can Prepare »