On This Page
Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare is one of the nation’s Best Children’s Hospitals in pediatric orthopedics. We offer comprehensive services for patients who have osteogenesis imperfecta—a condition involving fragile bones that break frequently—and related complications.
Our goal is to provide a family-centered environment that helps our patients achieve their highest possible levels of health, independence and happiness.
Why Choose Gillette?
- Gillette is one of the nation’s nation’s Best Children’s Hospitals in pediatric orthopedics.
- We offer a broad range of services for patients who have osteogenesis imperfecta and related complications.
- Our facilities and technology are designed specifically to support the unique needs of people who have complex conditions.
Our Osteogenesis Imperfecta Services
Gillette offers comprehensive services for patients who have osteogenesis imperfecta. Our providers collaborate to develop custom treatment plans for every patient.
Specialties and services most often involved in care for patients who have osteogenesis imperfecta include:
- Child life
- Medical genetics and genetic counseling
- Pulmonology and respiratory care
- Radiology and imaging
- Rehabilitation medicine
- Rehabilitation therapies
- Seating and mobility equipment
- Social work
For more information about Gillette’s specialties and services, search Conditions and Care.
Because all children deserve a lifetime of amazing health care.Why Gillette »