Walter Truong, MD
- Scoliosis (Idiopathic, Neuromuscular and Congenital)
- Pediatric Hip and Knee Conditions
- Lower Extremity Alignment Concerns
English, Vietnamese, Chinese (Cantonese)
My Approach to Care
"Diagnosis begins with active listening, followed by detailed examination, then focused testing that takes into account the burden on the family and the long-term risks associated with those tests, such as radiation and anesthesia. Only when the diagnosis is accurate and the natural history is explained well, can the patient and family join me in a joint decision on treatment that maximizes outcomes and minimizes discomfort."
- Medical School:
- Ohio State University
- University of Minnesota
- University of Toronto, Hospital for Sick Children
- Board Certification(s):
- Orthopaedics, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; RCS(C) (Orthopaedics, Canada)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society Of North America, SRS, American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, American Orthopaedic Association, COA, American Medical Association, MOS
- I enjoy basketball, snowboarding, Taekwon-Do and Muay Thai kickboxing.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.