Andrew Georgiadis, MD
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- Clinical Manager of Center for Gait & Motion Analysis
I strive to always be thoughtful and attentive to my patients, their families, paying special attention to their specific needs. Our goal is to use every tool at our disposal to make a careful and considered plan of treatment.
- Medical School:
- Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia; The Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Find a list of Dr. Andrew Georgiadis's publications here.
I enjoy tennis, ice hockey, hiking, reading and cruciverbalism--in other words, constructing crossword puzzles.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.