Andrew Georgiadis, MD
My Approach to Care
"I strive to always be thoughtful and attentive to my patients, their families, paying special attention to their specific needs. Our goal is to use every tool at our disposal to make a careful and considered plan of treatment. "
- Medical School:
- Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia; The Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- I enjoy tennis, ice hockey, hiking, reading and cruciverbalism--in other words, constructing crossword puzzles.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.