Lauren Yauch, DO, MPH
- Growth Disorders
- Pituitary Disorders
- Thyroid Disorders
- Bone Health
- Puberty Disorders
Make an Appointment
with Lauren Yauch
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
"I provide subspecialty care in pediatric endocrinology from birth through the teenage years. I believe in a holistic approach to my medical practice as there are many social and economic factors that may impact the outcomes of my patients. I enjoy partnering with families and patients to ensure the best possible care is given and all questions and concerns are addressed. "
- Medical School:
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Graduate Degree:
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Des Moines University
- General Pediatrics, Advocate Children’s Hospital Park Ridge
- Pediatric Endocrinology, University of Minnesota
Endocrine Society, Pediatric Endocrine Society, Present International Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Marks, B.E., Harnois-Leblanc, S., Ng, S.M., Perez-Garcia, E.M., Ahmad, P.O., Adhami, S., Mandilou, S.V.M., Yauch, L.M. and Ehtisham, S. (2021), ISPAD roving reporters 2020. Pediatr Diabetes, 22: 834-838. https://doi.org/10.1111/pedi.13233
- Yauch, Lauren McClure et al. “Use of Intranasal Insulin as Neuroprotection From Hyperglycemia in Rat Model of Extremely Preterm Infants.” Journal of the Endocrine Society vol. 5,Suppl 1 A444. 3 May. 2021, doi:10.1210/jendso/bvab048.908
- Yauch LM, Mayhew A, Gomez-Lobo V, Shimy K, Sarafoglou K. Nonvirilized Genitalia in 3 Female Newborns With the Salt-Wasting Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Phenotype. J Endocr Soc. 2020 Nov 5;5(1):bvaa169. doi: 10.1210/jendso/bvaa169. PMID: 33294764; PMCID: PMC7684867.
- McClure Yauch L, Velazquez E, Piloya-Were T, Wainaina Mungai L, Omar A, Moran A. Continuous glucose monitoring assessment of metabolic control in east African children and young adults with type 1 diabetes: A pilot and feasibility study. Endocrinol Diab Metab. 2020;00:e00135. https://doi.org/10.1002/edm2.135 2.
- Addala, A, Ehtishma, S, Eklund, C, Goethals, E, Marks, B, McClure Yauch, L, Oyenusi, E, Shapiro, J, Tommerdahl, K. & Agwu, C. ISPAD Annual Conference 2019 Highlights. Pediatr Diabetes. 2020;21:152–157. https://doi.org/10.1111/pedi.12986
In my free time, I enjoy running, reading, and spending time with my family.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.