Thomas Harris, Jr.
Thomas Harris, Jr., became Executive Vice President of Operations of Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare in 2021.
- He previously served as Vice President of Pediatrics and led system-wide operations for Children’s Health at Ochsner Health System in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Harris also served as Associate Vice President of pediatrics and Administrative Director at Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles (CHLA).
- He received his Master of Health Administration degree from Tulane University and an undergraduate degree in Biology from Dillard University, both located in New Orleans.
- He is a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
- He has served on several nonprofit boards, including the New Orleans Command of the Salvation Army and the state board for March of Dimes.
Find him on LinkedIn.