- Clinical Research Coordinator
Jamie Price is a clinical research coordinator for the Orthopedic Research Program. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Psychology from the University of Minnesota – Duluth. Jamie joined Gillette in 2009 and has worked in various departments. She joined the Research team in 2018.
Research Areas of Contribution
- Hand and upper extremity congenital differences
- Birth brachial plexus injuries
- Hip health, including Legg-Calve Perthes and slipped capital femoral epiphysis (SCFE)
- Cerebral palsy
- Leg length discrepancies
- Osteochondritis dissecans of the elbow
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.