Marcelo Vargas, MD
- Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Single Gene Disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Delays
- Syndromic Conditions
- Genetic Conditions
"I strive to provide families with thoughtful counseling and the most updated information in order to evaluate and test their child's genetics, as well as manage related challenges."
- Medical School:
- Rutgers University New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey
- Graduate Degree:
- Pediatrics, St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, Philadelphia
- Medical Genetics, Rutgers University New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey; Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatrics Clinical Genetics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.