Marcelo Vargas, MD
- Medical Geneticist
- Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Single Gene Disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Delays
- Syndromic Conditions
- Genetic Conditions
Make an Appointment
with Marcelo Vargas
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
"I strive to provide families with thoughtful counseling and the most updated information in order to evaluate and test their child's genetics, as well as manage related challenges."
- Medical School:
- Rutgers University New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey
- Graduate Degree:
- Pediatrics, St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, Philadelphia
- Medical Genetics, Rutgers University New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey; Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatrics Clinical Genetics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.