Marcelo Vargas, MD
- Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Single Gene Disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Delays
- Syndromic Conditions
- Genetic Conditions
My Approach to Care
"I strive to provide families with thoughtful counseling and the most updated information in order to evaluate and test their child's genetics, as well as manage related challenges."
- Medical School:
- Rutgers University New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey
- Graduate Degree:
- Pediatrics, St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, Philadelphia
- Medical Genetics, Rutgers University New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey; Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatrics Clinical Genetics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.