Job Shadowing Program at Gillette
The job shadowing program at Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare allows people who are interested in health care careers to observe Gillette staff on the job.
To participate in the job shadowing program, you must:
- Be a high school student (age 16 or older) or a college student.
- Provide up-to-date immunization records, including a negative tuberculosis test and seasonal flu vaccine (during flu season).
Due to high demand, observers may not observe the same discipline more than once or observe more than once per semester.
To apply to the job shadowing program:
- Download and complete the job shadowing program (PDF) application.
- Submit your application between the fifth and tenth day of the month prior to your desired observation day (e.g. apply between January 5 and 10 to observe in February).
- Submit the required immunization records to any of the following:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 651-310-1850, Attn: Education and Development
- Mail to: Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare, Attn: Education and Development, Internal: 010603, 200 University Ave. E.Saint Paul, MN 55101
You’ll need to reapply if you don’t receive a match notification email by the end of the month.
Applications will only be considered once we receive your complete immunization record requirements.
Due to staff availability, we’re not always able to provide a match. If you don’t receive an observation match, please reapply during subsequent months.