Join Friends of Gillette
Friends of Gillette is a volunteer organization dedicated to supporting Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare. Through membership, individual contributions, volunteering and fundraising events, we support world-renowned care for children who have some of the most complex needs in pediatric medicine.
Becoming a member of Friends of Gillette is a wonderful and fulfilling way to make a difference in the life of a child. Please consider joining us today!
What Friends Do
As a member, you might volunteer at the hospital, plan fundraising events and make individual contributions that support patient care.
For example, members:
- Help to plan in-hospital parties—featuring activities such as making cookies, drawing scarecrows or making Valentines—for patients and families six times each year.
- Assist with the annual benefit—a family-friendly gala that raises awareness about Gillette and money for vital services
- Host private fundraising parties and events
You can also help by raising awareness about the hospital, encouraging new memberships and assisting with essential tasks, such as mailings, ticket sales, thank you notes and much more.
How Friends Make a Difference
Since forming in 1985, Friends of Gillette has given more than $3.8 million to Gillette through fundraising activities and individual contributions. As a member, your contributions directly affect patient care and services. Over the years, we've supported Gillette's:
- Free Care Fund
- Computer Fund
- Ronald McDonald Family Room
- Health Resources and Education Area
- Vehicles for Our Outreach Services and Sites in Greater Minnesota
Become a Friend Today!
Friends of Gillette is looking for people who are interested in making a difference in the lives of children.
Although we’re an organization about giving, it’s amazing how much members get in return for their efforts. You’ll quickly discover a deep sense of connection with the children Gillette serves. In addition, you’ll experience the support of a strong network of enthusiastic and compassionate people.
You can become a member for only $50 per year. Household memberships ($85 for two people) are also available.
For more information, call the Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare Development team at 651-229-1739.