Alison Schiffern, MD
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- Pediatric Orthopedic Fellowship Director
- Orthopedics - Club Foot
- Clubfoot Infant Foot Deformities Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH) Neuromuscular Disorders Spina Bifida
- Cerebral Palsy Fractures Lower Extremity Alignment Concerns (rotation or coronal plane)
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
I approach care with both my patients and their families in mind, and I value the relationships that I'm able to develop with them. I strive to provide care that is optimized for each patient's unique needs and top-of-the-line from an orthopedic standpoint. I'm happy to work with families to overcome barriers to care, and open to trying alternative medicine strategies to complement care at a patient's request. I'm fortunate at Gillette to work every day with such a talented, dedicated group of care providers. I utilize our multidisciplinary setting to ensure that care for all patients is as comprehensive as possible.
- Medical School:
- University of Utah School of Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Utah
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery, University of Utah
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
Find a list of Dr. Alison Schiffern's publications here.
I enjoy trail running, travel, surfing, reading and spending time with my family and three dogs. I also enjoy spending time in the mountains.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.