Angela Drummond, P.N.P., Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Maple Grove Clinic »
- Minnetonka Clinic »
- St. Paul Campus (Hospital and Clinic) »
- *Provider schedules and availability vary by location
- Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH)
- Scoliosis (Idiopathic, Neuromuscular and Congenital)
- Developmental Orthopedic Conditions
- *This is not a complete list of conditions.
Angela Drummond is a certified pediatric nurse practitioner who specializes in pediatric orthopedics, focusing on non-operative and developmental orthopedic issues. She has a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, N.D., and received her Master of Science from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. Her studies focused on children with special health care needs and she has a graduate certificate in disability policy and services.
Drummond is certified in primary care by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board. She is a member of the national and Minnesota state chapters of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners.
Schedule an Appointment or Refer a PatientPatient Appointments
651-290-8707 or 800-719-4040 (toll-free)Provider Referrals & Consultations
651-325-2200 or 855-325-2200 (toll-free)
Because all children deserve a lifetime of amazing health care.Why Gillette »