- Hip Dysplasia
- Pediatric Spine Deformities
Education & Training
Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York
Residency: Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York
Fellowship: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Board Certification(s): American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Professional OrganizationsAmerican Orthopaedic Association (AOA) Emerging Leaders, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, North American Spine Society (NASS), American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery (AAOS)
Research & Publications
- Miller DJ, Nelson SE, Shah AS, Ganley TJ, Flynn JM. Outpatient Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery. Accepted to Orthop Clin North Am. 2017
- Miller DJ, Nelson SE, Blumberg TJ, Gambone AJ, Monteleone J. Single Leg Spica Casting for Low Energy Pediatric Femur Fractures – Operative Technique. U. Penn. Orthop. J. 27:51-53, 2017.
- Striano B, Jackson T, Miller DJ, Sankar WN. Current Concepts in Unstable Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis. U. Penn. Orthop. J. 27:58-60, 2017.
- Gambone AJ, Akoto A, Blumberg TJ, Nelson SE, Miller DJ, Wells L. Arthroscopic Assisted Reduction of a Salter-Harris Type III Fracture of the Distal Femur with Concomitant Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: A Case Report. U. Penn. Orthop. J. 27:65-67, 2017.
- Blumberg TJ, Nelson SE, Miller DJ, Gambone AJ, Monteleone J, Cahill PJ. Mehta Casting for Early Onset Scoliosis – Operative Technique. U. Penn. Orthop. J. 27: 68-69, 2017.
- Nelson SE, Blumberg TJ, Gambone AJ, Miller DJ, Cahill PJ. Growth Modulation for Idiopathic Scoliosis with an Anterior Tether – Operative Technique. U. Penn. Orthop. J. 27: 83-84, 2017.
Interests & ActivitiesInternational travel, recreational ice-hockey, college football, college lacrosse.