Daniel Miller, MD
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- Orthopedics - Spine
- Scoliosis (Idiopathic, Neuromuscular and Congenital)
- Early Onset Scoliosis
- Pediatric Spine Deformities
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Medical School:
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York
- Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Orthopaedic Association (AOA) Emerging Leaders
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- Scoliosis Research Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery (AAOS)
Find a list of Dr. Daniel Miller's publications here.
International travel, recreational ice-hockey, college football, college lacrosse.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.