Gregory Hildebrand, MD
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Orthopedics - Arthroscopy
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Medical School:
- Loyola Univeristy - Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood IL
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Orthopaedic Surgery Sports Medicine, Steadman Hawkins Clinic, Denver, CO
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons; American Medical Association; American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine; Arthroscopy Association of North America; International Society for Hip Arthroscopy
I live in Minneapolis with my beautiful wife, an Ob/Gyn at Park Nicollet, and son. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family and friends while taking advantage of the great parks, lakes and trails around the twin cities. I especially enjoy biking, water, snow and cross-country skiing, golf, football and baseball.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.