Gregory Hildebrand, MD
- Orthopedic Surgeon - Sports Medicine
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Medical School:
- Loyola Univeristy - Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood IL
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Orthopaedic Surgery Sports Medicine, Steadman Hawkins Clinic, Denver, CO
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons; American Medical Association; American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine; Arthroscopy Association of North America; International Society for Hip Arthroscopy
- I live in Minneapolis with my beautiful wife, an Ob/Gyn at Park Nicollet, and son. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family and friends while taking advantage of the great parks, lakes and trails around the twin cities. I especially enjoy biking, water, snow and cross-country skiing, golf, football and baseball.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.