Kelly Cho, MD
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Physician
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Medical School:
- SUNY at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- Physical Medicine and Rehabiliation- Temple University/Moss Rehab, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pediatric Rehabiliation Medicine- Gillette Children's, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Board Certification(s):
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Professional presentations: acquired brain injury, idiopathic toe walking, spina bifida. Pediatric rehabilitation book chapter (Current Diagnosis & Treatment: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation). Poster presentations and national meetings.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.