Mark Dahl, MD
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- Director, Gillette limb length and deformity services; Medical director, Minnesota Limb Length Center
- Orthopedics - Limb Discrepancy and Deformity
Make an Appointment
with Mark Dahl
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Medical School:
- Mayo Medical School
- Orthopedic surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Ongoing education has included specialized training in Russia on the Ilizarov procedure for limb lengthening
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Orthopaedics
American Academy of Orthopaedics, Minnesota Orthopaedic Society, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, Association for the Study and Application of the Methods of Ilizarov – North America
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.