Mark Dahl, MD
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- Director, Gillette Limb Length and Deformity Services; Medical Director, Minnesota Limb Length Center
- Orthopedics - Limb Discrepancy and Deformity
*This is not a complete list of conditions
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Medical School:
- Mayo Medical School
- Orthopedic surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Ongoing education has included specialized training in Russia on the Ilizarov procedure for limb lengthening
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Orthopaedics
American Academy of Orthopaedics, Minnesota Orthopaedic Society, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, Association for the Study and Application of the Methods of Ilizarov – North America
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.
Find the Right Care
gilletteSTORIESonlineThe stories of Gillette patients, families and team members who help inspire and inform.
April 26, 2023
Gillette Children’s Makes its Presence Known at POSNA ConferenceMore than a dozen Gillette physicians, advanced practice providers, and researchers attended the 2023 Pediatric…
August 27, 2020
Limb-Lengthening and Deformity Correction Treatment at Gillette Gets Toren Back in ActionToren Theiss is 11 years old. He’s an incredibly active young man who plays soccer, ski…
April 16, 2019
Fibular Hemimelia and the Fast, Full Life of Eli BrummondApril 14 was a rainy night at Target Field, but the rain didn’t stop the thousands…
January 9, 2019