Mary Golden, DNP, APRN, CPNP-PC
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Delay
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Acute Orthopedic Injuries and Fractures
- Genetic Conditions
My Approach to Care
"Every child and family is unique in their values and priorities. Listening to families and understanding their goals is important to me so that I can effectively partner with them, support them and collaborate with others to help them reach their goals."
- Graduate Degree:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Board Certification(s):
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner-Primary Care, Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- In my spare time, I enjoy reading, baking, trying new restaurants and spending time with my family, friends and pets.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.