Megan Moffatt, MS, APRN, CPNP
- Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH)
- Lower Extremity Alignment Concerns
- Infant Foot Deformities
- Scoliosis (Idiopathic, Neuromuscular and Congenital)
My Approach to Care
"My goal is to provide compassionate, coordinated, family-centered care to promote the overall health and well-being of the child. I enjoy partnering with patients, families, and other providers to provide the best care possible. I am very fortunate to be able to collaborate with such an amazing team at Gillette who understands the value of communication and commitment to the individual needs of the child."
- Graduate Degree:
- Master of Science and Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Program, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Board Certification(s):
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner-Primary Care from Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, Pediatric Orthopaedic Practitioners Society
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.