Megan Moffatt, MS, APRN, CPNP
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH)
- Lower Extremity Alignment Concerns
- Infant Foot Deformities
- Scoliosis (Idiopathic, Neuromuscular and Congenital)
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
My goal is to provide compassionate, coordinated, family-centered care to promote the overall health and well-being of the child. I enjoy partnering with patients, families, and other providers to provide the best care possible. I am very fortunate to be able to collaborate with such an amazing team at Gillette who understands the value of communication and commitment to the individual needs of the child.
- Graduate Degree:
- Master of Science and Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Program, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Board Certification(s):
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner-Primary Care from Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, Pediatric Orthopaedic Practitioners Society
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.