Micah Niermann, MD
- Internal Medicine and Pediatric Physician
- Chief Medical Officer (CMO) | Executive Vice President, Clinical Affairs
Make an Appointment
with Micah Niermann
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Medical School:
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- Graduate Degree:
- Executive Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) degree from the University of Minnesota
- Internal Medicine/Pediatrics at the University of Minnesota
Governor’s Advisory Council on Climate Change. Organization involvement for volunteering include My Very Own Bed and the Lake Harriet Community School PTA
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.