Michael Vespasiano, MD
- Critical Care Intensivist
Make an Appointment
with Michael Vespasiano
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Previous Slide(s)
- Next Slide(s)
- Medical School:
- State University of New York Upstate Medical University at Syracuse, New York
- Pediatrics, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics, Madison, Wisconsin
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Vespasiano M, Finkelstein M, Kurachek S. Propofol sedation: intensivists’ experience with 7304 cases in a children’s hospital. Pediatrics 2007; Dec 120(6):e1411-7
I live with my wife in Minneapolis. We have two sons who are currently in college. In our free time, we enjoy biking, canoeing, hiking and reading.
Find a Doctor
Care Team Overvew
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.