Peter Thill, MD
- Critical Care Intensivist
- Medical School:
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Children’s Memorial Hospital, Chicago
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2004 Jul; 5(4):337-42.Noninvasive positive-pressure ventilation in children with lower airway obstruction. Thill PJ, McGuire JK, Baden HP, Green TP, Checchia PA. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 1993 Nov; 32(11):669-74.Infant botulism. A review of the literature. Wigginton JM, Thill P.
I live in southwest Minneapolis and have four wonderful children. i enjoy cooking, traveling, bicycling, and brewing beer as a hobby. I speak a little Spanish and am an avid reader.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.