There are many ways to give to Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare. You can make an online donation, support a specific hospital need, or get your company involved in our mission.
Your gifts support our medical, surgical and rehabilitative services and also allow us to offer support to struggling families. Thank you for your contribution.
If you’d like to mail your donation to Gillette, please send your gift to:
Gillette Children’s Foundation
200 University Ave E., Internal: 010605
Saint Paul, MN 55101
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer's name below.
If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer and send it completed and signed with your gift. We’ll do the rest. The impact of your gift to Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
Donate Stocks, Bonds or Other Assets
Giving stocks, bonds, securities, property or other assets of value often has significant financial advantages for you. It’s also one of the most tax-efficient ways to support Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare.
To donate stocks, mutual funds, bonds, real estate, other securities or assets of value, or establish a charitable trust, contact Gillette Children’s Foundation at 651-229-1726 or Foundation@gillettechildrens.com.
Stocks and Bonds
Donating appreciated securities, including stocks or bonds, is an easy and tax-effective way for you to make a gift to Gillette. Appreciated securities are easily valued without an appraisal and are easy to transfer.
When you donate stocks or bonds to Gillette, you:
- Avoid paying capital gains tax on the sale of appreciated stock.
- Receive a charitable income tax deduction.
- Further the Gillette mission.
Delivery Instructions for Stock Gifts
Information you or your broker will need to initiate the transfer
Legal Account Name: Gillette Children’s Hospital Foundation
Brokerage Firm: SEI Private Trust Company
Account Number: 17184FDN-STK
DTC Participant Number: 2039
Attention: Robert E. Sciubba
Help Us Acknowledge You Promptly
We want to acknowledge for your gift promptly. Please contact Gillette Children’s Foundation at 651-229-1726 or Foundation@gillettechildrens.com with this information about your gift:
- Stock name
- Number of shares or approximate dollar value
- Purpose of gift*
* We can help put your gift to work at Gillette in a way that is meaningful to you. Please consider letting us know your charitable objectives.
Gifts of property can include personal residences, income property, second homes, vacation property, commercial property or vacant land.
When you donate real estate to Gillette, you:
- Avoid paying capital gains tax on the sale of real estate.
- Receive a charitable income tax deduction based on the value of the property.
- Leave a lasting legacy.
If you’re considering donating real estate, please contact us so we can explain our gift acceptance policies.
You can also make a significant impact at Gillette when you donate a:
- Charitable Remainder Trust: You make gifts to Gillette while retaining or increasing your income from the assets you contribute.
- Charitable Lead Trust: You transfer your cash or property to fund a lead trust that makes gifts to us for a number of years. You receive a charitable deduction for the gift. Your family receives the remainder at substantial tax savings.
- Charitable Annuity Trust: You transfer your cash or appreciated property to fund a charitable trust. The trust sells your property tax-free and provides you with fixed income for life or a term of years.
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust: You transfer your cash or appreciated property to fund a charitable trust. The trust sells your property tax-free and provides you with income for life or a term of years.
- Charitable Gift Annuity: You transfer your cash or appreciated property to Gillette in exchange for our promise to pay you fixed income (with rates based on your age) for the rest of your life.