Micah Niermann, MD
Micah Niermann, MD became Chief Medical Officer (CMO) in June 2019. He currently serves as Executive Vice President of Clinical Affairs at Gillette Children’s.
- Niermann previously served as Director of Medical-Surgical Services at Children’s Minnesota and as the Medicine-Pediatrics Hospitalist Lead at Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis.
- He earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Kansas Medical Center and completed his Internal Medicine/Pediatrics residency at the University of Minnesota.
- He completed his Executive Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) degree from the University of Minnesota.
- Niermann serves on the Governor’s Advisory Council on Climate Change.
- Organization involvement for volunteering include My Very Own Bed and the Lake Harriet Community School PTA.
Find him on LinkedIn.