Alaina Laine, APRN, CNP
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Spina Bifida
- Cerebral Palsy
- Brain Injury
- Complex Movement Disorders
- Anomalies of the brain and/or spinal cord
- Vascular malformations of brain and/or spinal cord
- Brain and/or spinal cord tumors
*This is not a complete list of conditions
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
"I enjoy listening to and collaborating with patients and families to come to a solution that best fits the patient. Working with Gillette patients is a privilege and one of the biggest benefits of my job. It's great to develop relationships and watch patients and families grow over time. I believe the multi-disciplinary team approach and patient-centered care provided at Gillette are what make Gillette unique."
- Graduate Degree:
- Master's of Arts in Nursing
- Board Certification(s):
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner-Primary Care, Registered Nurse, Pediatric Nursing Certification Board; Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Minnesota School of Nursing
National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my husband and children. I also enjoy running, outdoor activities and traveling to Wisconsin to visit family.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.
Find the Right Care
gilletteSTORIESonlineThe stories of Gillette patients, families and team members who help inspire and inform.
May 26, 2023
Expertise and Faster Answers for Neurological CareWhen a child is experiencing seizures or other neurological symptoms, parents and referring providers are…
May 25, 2023