Eduardo Beauchamp, MD
- Pediatric Spine Surgeon
- Orthopedics - Spine
- Scoliosis (Idiopathic, Neuromuscular and Congenital)
- Pediatric Spine Deformities
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Medical School:
- University of Puerto Rico, Medical Sciences Campus, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- University of Puerto Rico
- Spine Surgery, Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis
International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American Medical Association, Minnesota Medical Association, Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.