Emmalynn Sigrist, DO
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
Make an Appointment
with Emmalynn Sigrist
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Previous Slide(s)
- Next Slide(s)
"My approach to a child’s care includes the entire family and healthcare team in the decision-making process. I treat each patient as if she or he were a part of my family. I believe that all children are entitled to excellent healthcare. I understand that my patients and their families have individualized goals. I strive to help all of my patients lead their happiest and most fulfilling lives."
- Medical School:
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery, Washington University in St. Louis
Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- "Remodeling of proximal femoral morphology in residual slipped capital femoral epiphysis." — St. Louis Children’s Hospital, 2020, Dr. Jeffrey Nepple
- "The pediatric anterior cruciate ligament and the anterolateral ligament." — Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, 2018, Dr. Theodore Ganley
- "Treatment of closed femoral shaft fractures in children aged 6 to 10." — St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, 2018, Dr. Martin Herman
- "Racial & economic disparities in the treatment of pediatric supracondylar fractures." — Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics, International Center for Limb Lengthening, 2018, Dr. John Herzenberg
- "Differentiating between simple and complex pediatric musculoskeletal extremity infections." — St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, 2013-2015, Dr. Martin Herman
- "Cognitive memory and habit formation learning of concurrent visual discriminations in the rhesus macaque." — National Institutes of Health, 2008-2010, Dr. Mortimer Mishkin
- "Effects of prenatal valproic acid (VPA) exposure on behavior and olive formation in the brainstem of juvenile Sprague-Dawley rats." — Allegheny College, 2007-2008, Dr. Jeffrey Hollerman
- Sigrist EJ, George NE, Koder AM, Gwam CU, Etcheson JI, Herman MJ. Letter to the Editor: Treatment of closed femoral shaft fractures in children aged 6 to 10. J Pediatr Orthop 2020; 40: e537.
- Sigrist EJ, George NE, Koder AM, Gwam CU, Etcheson JI, Herman MJ. Treatment of closed femoral shaft fractures in children aged 6 to 10. J Pediatr Orthop 2019; 39: 355-359.
- Turchi J, Devan B, Yin P, Sigrist E, Mishkin M. Pharmacological evidence that both cognitive memory and habit formation contribute to within-session learning of concurrent visual discriminations. Neuropsychologia 2010; 48: 2245-50.
I enjoy softball, hiking, kayaking, history, architecture, and spending time with my family and dog, Clementine.
Find a Doctor
Care Team Overvew
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.