Gillette Children’s has recently welcomed new providers across many specialties, and they are actively accepting new patients. Get to know our new team members!
- Courtney Carpenter, MD, joined the Craniofacial team at Gillette. She has been board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery since 2017.
- Charbel El Kosseifi, MD, joined the Gillette Neurology team, specializing in epilepsy and seizure care.
- Alison Dittmer, MD, joined the Orthopedics team. Dr. Dittmer specializes in adolescent hip dysplasia, hip impingement (femoral acetabular impingement), and slipped capital femoral epiphysis.
- Kyle Miller, MD, joined the Gillette Orthopedics team. He specializes in scoliosis, neuromuscular disorders, and lower extremity alignment concerns.
- Nick Nahm, MD, joined the Gillette Orthopedics team. Dr. Nahm specializes in limb length discrepancies and limb differences, myelomeningocele, and cerebral palsy.
- Emmalynn Sigrist, DO, joined the Gillette Orthopedics team. She specializes in limb reconstruction, trauma, fractures, and hip dysplasia.
- Natalie Stork, MD, FAAP, joined the Gillette Orthopedics team. Stork specializes in the non-operative treatment of orthopedic conditions and sports medicine.