Erik Mikkelsen, MD
- Critical Care Intensivist
Make an Appointment
with Erik Mikkelsen
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Previous Slide(s)
- Next Slide(s)
- Medical School:
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Pediatrics, Children’s Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, Cincinnati
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
I grew up in southern Wisconsin. My medical training took me throughout the Midwest, including Kansas City where I met my wife. We now live in Savage with our daughter and two Labrador retrievers. I enjoy traveling and spending time with my family.
Find a Doctor
Care Team Overvew
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.