Giancarlo Perez-Albela, MD
My Approach to Care
"As an adult physical medicine and rehabilitation physician, my ultimate goal is to maximize my patient’s function and well-being in a team-based approach. I am passionate about attending to my patients’ needs in a culturally-sensitive, effective and respectful manner. Gillette has a culture of excellence and this is what we aspire to reflect"
- Medical School:
- Universidad San Martin de Porres. Lima, Peru
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, New York Medical College - Metropolitan Hospital Center New York, NY
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Jackson Memorial Hospital / University of Miami Miami, FL
- Board Certification(s):
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Association of Academic Physiatrists, Academy of Spinal Cord Injury Professionals, New York Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Cooking Peruvian food. Discovering new restaurants. Traveling. Photography.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.