Giancarlo Perez-Albela, MD
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
As an adult physical medicine and rehabilitation physician, my ultimate goal is to maximize my patient’s function and well-being in a team-based approach. I am passionate about attending to my patients’ needs in a culturally-sensitive, effective and respectful manner. Gillette has a culture of excellence and this is what we aspire to reflect
- Medical School:
- Universidad San Martin de Porres. Lima, Peru
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, New York Medical College - Metropolitan Hospital Center New York, NY
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Jackson Memorial Hospital / University of Miami Miami, FL
- Board Certification(s):
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Association of Academic Physiatrists, Academy of Spinal Cord Injury Professionals, New York Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Cooking Peruvian food. Discovering new restaurants. Traveling. Photography.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.