Kali Schreiner, MS, CGC
- Genetic Counselor
- Neuromuscular disorders (muscular dystrophy/ myopathy)
- Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA)
- Developmental delay
- Congenital brain malformations
Make an Appointment
with Kali Schreiner
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Graduate Degree:
- Masters of Genetic Counseling, University of Colorado
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Genetic Counseling
Certified Genetic Counselor- American Board of Genetic Counseling (ABGC); National Society of Genetic Counselors
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.