Katherine Buhrke, PhD, LP, ABPP-CN
My Approach to Care
"I believe in supporting families and caregivers in helping patients achieve their highest potential."
- Graduate Degree:
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, DePaul University, Chicago
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Pediatric and Adult Neuropsychology, Minnesota Epilepsy Group
- Board Certification(s):
- Clinical Neuropsychology, American Board of Professional Psychology
- American Board of Professional Psychology, American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology, American Epilepsy Society, International Neuropsychological Society
- In my spare time, I enjoy reading, knitting, and spending time with my husband and two children.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.