Kayla Radle, MS, CGC
- Assist in genetic testing related to epilepsy
- Developmental Delay
- Intellectual Disability
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Congenital Anomalies
My Approach to Care
"In my role as a genetic counselor, I work alongside the neurology and genetics providers to coordinate genetic testing and interpret results. I enjoy working directly with patients and their families to provide education and serve as a point of contact throughout the genetic testing process."
- Graduate Degree:
- Master of Science, Genetic Counseling, University of Utah
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Genetic Counseling; Licensed in the State of Minnesota
- American Board of Genetic Counseling
- Spending time with my family, hiking, and reading
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.