Madeleine Gagnon, MD
My Approach to Care
"I partner with guardians and primary care providers to provide comprehensive, centralized and coordinated care for children and young adults who have disabilities and complex medical needs."
- Medical School:
- Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Pediatrics, Children's National Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics, American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine.Previous work experience in the Complex Care Clinic at Boston Children's Hospital.
- In my free time, I enjoy skiing, sailing, and spending time with my husband and twin sons.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.