Marc Tompkins, MD
My Approach to Care
"I take pride in having the opportunity to provide care to patients to help improve their quality of life. I work hard to spend as much time as necessary with every patient in order to determine the best path forward to treat their problem."
- Medical School:
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Brown Orthopedic Residency
- Brown Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship and University of Virginia Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, Minnesota Representative, Council of Delegates; American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons; Arthroscopy Association of North America; International Patellofemoral Study Group; European Society for Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy; International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery, and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine; Pediatric Research in Sports Medicine, Education Committee and Social Media Sub-Committee; Research on Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Knee, Education Committee; American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, Committee for Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy (2013-2017)
- I am fortunate to be a father and husband. My family and I spend as much time as possible playing sports, playing music, and generally doing outdoor activities. When not in the Twin Cities, my family and I enjoy the enlightenment of travel. I have also been fortunate to work in several locations around the world, and work in underserved areas is a passion of mine.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.